Covers all of our furniture products
Dependability and Quality
Commercial furniture has been our specialty for over 50 years. Our company is
known for our quality, dependability, creative design and engineering which
enables us to bring designers’ and customers’ ideas to life.
Furniture Construction Specifications
- Frames: Bases and subs are all 3/4" plywood using hardwood joints.
Backrest frames consist of plywood uprights using hardwood for all
horizontal supports and blocking.
- Joints are glued and stapled, screws are used at major stress points.
- Seats are all hardwood and plywood with glued blocked joints.
- Springs are 9 gauge utilized spring support.
- The springs are topped with burlap, 5/8" flexolator insulation and 1
1/2" high-density foam for maximum durability and comfort.
- Note: Our standard padding meets CAL-117 specifications. Our premium
seat consists of 2 1/2" high-density foam.
- Jay’s has the technology and burn test information to meet TB-133 in
areas where applicable.
- Optional: Foam seats are plywood blocked with hardwood frames, topped
with 2 1/2" of high-density foam.
- Backrests consist of a wood base, lower lumbar support, high-density
- Jay’s Furniture Products, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured
by Jay’s will be free from defects in manufacturing and workmanship for one
year from date of purchase.
- Frames are warranted for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- Seats and padding are warranted for one year from the date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, fire, water or other acts
We're an American seating manufacturer of custom booths / banquettes,
pouffes, stools, tabletops, and divider walls for restaurants, casinos, and